Loeding is looking for a gameplay programmer to join as the team’s fourth key member. It is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, self-driven individual to join our talented small team on our quest to create SNOW.
- Work closely with the Director and Lead Designer to bring ideas and new gameplay features into the game
- Programming gameplay mechanics and content like player movement, animation, AI, user interface, and scripting
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Strong knowledge of C and/or C++ programming languages
- A team player with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional games
Duration: until March 2019* (subject to extension)
Location: Oslo (Norway) or Remote
How to Apply:
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV in a WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an online demo reel/portfolio, please include it.